HGCS discharges 30-40.000/t of frozen fish every year - mainly shrimp. The customers are Canadian trawlers - as well as foreign trawlers (Flemish Cap). We have experienced and efficient workers equipped with modern tools in order to offload the trawlers as fast as possible. The work is performed 24hrs a day at the same rate except for Sundays and holidays.
- All Sundays
- New Years Day, January 1st
- Good Friday, April 22nd
- Canada Day July 1st
- Labour Day, September 5th
- Armistice Day (Rememberance Day), Nov 11th
- Christmas Day, Dec 25th.
We offer 2 quays
- 160m east of the Cold Storage draft E7.50m W8.50m
- 67m quay in front of the Cold Storage draft 6.7m MWL.
The largest trawlers calling HGCS for service
- 74m L with a draft up to 8.50m
Most product discharged from one trawler was
- 770/t of frozen shrimp.
Longest reefer vessel calling HGCS for loading:
- 109m L
When requesting information for discharge contact:
Mrs. Amy Parsons, Operations Manager
Direct teleph.: 709-596-0097 ext. 236
Direct fax: 709-596-0098
Cell phone: 709-685-7374